Now, more than ever, we feel that it is important to reassure and remind that you can receive massage therapy during this troubling time. We want to reiterate the various steps we take in our offices to maintain a superior standard of cleanliness. This standard creates a safe, healing and relaxing environment for YOU, our valued clients, as well as our therapists. We are in this together!
WE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING STANDARD PROCEDURES:
- We schedule 30 minutes between massage appointments. Not only does this allow time to properly prepare for the next session, it also minimizes the number of people in the office at a time.
- We wash our hands and forearms up to our elbows with soap and water after each and every massage.
- After the used sheets and face cover are removed, the table is sprayed with a natural disinfectant containing thyme essential oil, known for its effectiveness against bacteria and viruses.
- Clean, laundered sheets and a clean fabric face cover are then put on the table.
- Clean, laundered hand towels are used in every session. Our towels are heated in a towel machine that has a sanitizing UV light.
WE HAVE ADDED THE FOLLOWING TO EACH SESSION:
- After a clean, fabric face cover is placed onto the face pillow, an immune support essential oil blend is spritzed onto the face cover.
- A disposable face cover is then draped over the fabric face cover, providing an additional layer of protection.
- We have temporarily discontinued the use of blankets and have replaced them with bath towels. A clean bath towel is used for each massage.
- We will continue to do scalp massage, but will not do facial massage unless requested (ie, the BLISSFUL spa services include a facial.)
- Door handles and buzzers are sanitized regularly and furniture is sprayed with disinfectant.
- There is hand sanitizer in the waiting areas should you want to use it. However, we recommend washing your hands in the bathroom with soap and water.
Last, but not least, if you are sick or feel like you are getting sick, as has always been the case - we ask that you not schedule a massage until you are well. We also kindly request that when possible, please give us a 24 hour cancellation notice. That enables us to offer the space to someone else.
Regular massage is a wonderful, healthful practice that can reduce stress and offer support to the immune system. Our offices provide a calm, peaceful sanctuary from the craziness that is going on at the present time. While we don't want to minimize the seriousness of COVID-19, we are confident that we will get through this together. Focus on faith, not fear. Life is still good. There is much joy and happiness all around. Of this, we have no doubt! ❤
Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and massage!